Saturday, May 12, 2012

Do you wanna hear about the best day of my life? I'd pissed myself by accident. They'd had us sitting down for ages and I was trying... trying to get out to leave the room but this kid kept blocking me, stopping me leaving, he was playing a game or something and, um... So I told him, right, that he was a dickhead, and that he's gonna "get out of my way, dickhead". And then the whole place went quiet because I said "dickhead". And then, they were all laughing, everyone, and I couldn't work out if it was cos I'd swore or if they'd seen that my shorts were wet, so I tried to cover my shorts with my hands, right, but that meant that they all definately noticed and then there was more laughing. But yeah, Peter, my brother, he was the youngest-ever sixer or something. They are the ones in charge, the sixers. He could do all the knots, him. Him and dad would practise. He loved it. Anyway, he stands up, yeah sixer, and they all liked him, he takes my hand and took me to the toilet. And then, he had me take my shorts off and cleaned me up. And then he took off his shorts and put them on me. And then, he kissed me on the cheek and took my hand, and we both went out there. Him just in his pants. Noone laughed. Best day of my life.

[ skins - chris ]

No comments: